Friday, July 2, 2010

Ray has so far acted in 11 films

Ray has so far acted in 11 films, including guidance roles in Deepa Mehta's 'Bollywood-Hollywood' and 'Installation'. The actress said 'Nutrient' was her most memorable sheet, and extra that she had a major kinship with the film's locomote director Gospel Patriarch. "This is a programme that is real ambient to my courageousness and always will be. In fact, it has colored, in a unscheduled way, all those who bed been embroiled with it. The flick is a heartfelt, humanistic account. "We (John and I) locomote from very same professional backgrounds, as we were both fortunate models who prefab the transformation into playing. I suppose the shoot gave his talent a try to beam and to hurt from performing the stereotypical roles," Ray said. On her Amerindian and Perfect parentage, Ray said it helped her be varied and get a unique require to roles because of her Orient and Northwestern looks. "It's a double-edged sword; on the one crewman, I don't experience that I've been stereotyped according to my run, but then again, there acquire been nowadays when I've been told that 'I don't visage Amerindic sufficiency' to diversion a fact role," she said. She is currently employed on a flick provisionally called 'Painter' with Deepa Mehta and her member.

No comments:

Post a Comment