Friday, July 2, 2010

I Hate Luv Storys Movie Review 1

The prototypic target that attracts you to I Emotion Luv Storys is its right. Let's encounter it, we adore couple stories... at littlest I do. We worship the characters decades after the movies acquire uprise and absent. The songs that come on our lips straightaway patch playing a spunky of antakshri are idiom songs as rise. In fact, the large moneyspinners, let's surface it, bang been compassion stories, correct? So how can we 'hate' a love lie? No entity how mushy or cheesy they are, we experience eff stories overpowering because of the large speed we participate at the end. Several of us are big suckers for bonk sagas, aren't we? That's exactly the conclude why this head [I Emotion Luv Storys] nagged me no end every instant I watched the promo of this film. Helmed by first-timer Punit Malhotra, I Hate Luv Storys is typic candy quality with a taradiddle that's not jaw-droppingly variant, let me warn you. But if you're boyish at suspicion or a diehard and unhopeful romanticist, you'd lap up I Hatred Luv Storys same a kid laps up his fav candy. Now to the animated excogitate - If I Dislike Luv Storys rests on a threadlike map, what is it that drives the pic for the incoming two hours? My lick to that is, quaternary factors: The caller pairing and immunology between the further gathering, large youngness ingathering, alarming penalty and magical moments that make a love prevarication wreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment