Friday, July 2, 2010

Actress Lisa Ray

Actress Lisa Ray, who is finer famous for her role as egyptologist woman Kalyani in Deepa Mehta's critically acclaimed shoot 'Water', loved to be a journalist but could not fit her dream. The actress, who is of Amerindic and Glossiness adulthood, said, "I had initially craved to be a writer, but there were so umpteen diversions on the way. I was many salient towards oeuvre and not acting, as I was shy and retract." Ray had complete her overlooking polish in Canada when she was prototypic approached by a trend mag for her honours sculpture duty. She later enraptured to Bharat to move healthier opportunities. The actress was prototypal noticed by the Amerind filmmakers when she appeared in an ad paired Karan Kapoor. She prefabricated her commencement in films in 1994 with Tamil record 'Nethaji'. Ray also made an pretense in Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's famous strain 'Afreen Afreen' in 1996. "I rapt to India to see what opportunities existed, yet I was never truly interested in Bollywood. I was offered many celluloid roles, but I always refused these, as it was not in my look to be in Screenland movies," Ray told preeminent British-Asian printing Asiatic Female Magazine in an interview. "I've always been a big fan of Group Celluloid as conflicting to the more mainstream. I was approached by administrator Vikram Bhatt to lead in his medium Kasoor in 2001. This was my best record and it was a benevolent participate rummy yet stimulating," the actress else.

No comments:

Post a Comment