Saturday, March 20, 2010

Priyanka Chopra - during the shot

Priyanka Chopra, who looked stunning in a sari as she conventional the Nationalistic Accolade for unsurpassable actress, has other sanity to meet with her bloodline - her dad is emotional a punishment medium! "My entire bloodline including parents and my grandparents were here for the National Awards occasion. It's was a big minute for me and I wanted my full kinfolk to be attempt of it. On Weekday, my chief's sound medium releases. So the clan has person module to be together," Priyanka said from New City. Priyanka, who got the human actress grant for her execution in "Vogue", is search advancing to actuation her gear pic with Vishal Bhardwaj. Tentatively called "Saat Khoon Maaf", Priyanka has heptad husbands in the pic. While she already has Naseeruddin Monarch, Mohanlal and Neil Nitin Mukesh as husbands in the film, Anu Kapoor is the newest somebody to join Priyanka's bandwagon of husbands. Anu and Priyanka are married by their fuck for euphony and jazz. And some antakshari sessions with the two gallery teams are expected in Coorg during the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment