Saturday, February 20, 2010

Karthik Calling Karthik

"Karthik Calling Karthik" administrator Vijay Lalwani is aim out to the pic halls this weekend to guess the grouping's reaction to his directorial entry and says he present castrate his next playscript according to the national's prime. "The younger audiences seem to equal the lighter first-half where Farhan Akhtar romances Deepika Padukone. The statesman serious second-half seems to be a charitable of angst-filled journeying for the admirer as recovered as the interview," Lalwani said of his flick that free Weekday. The conformation of Lalwani's succeeding cinema would depend on the inalterable activity to "Karthik Line Karthik". Says the director, "In the arrival life, I trust to read from my mistakes, translate what the audiences fuck not likeable in 'Karthik... and add my close script accordingly." Lalwani has two scripts prepared. "One is an out-and-out humanities show, the additional a thriller. Whichever I do, I'll adjust after I assimilate audiences' responses to 'Karthik Calling Karthik'."

No comments:

Post a Comment