Thursday, January 7, 2010

Karan Johar is back to "song and dance"

Karan johar had to put in a lot of preparation for his new film 'My Analyze Is Khan' that casts Monarch Rukh Khan and Kajol. The show is directed by Karan along with writer Shibani Bathija. Much than conscionable the seeable presentment on jam, what was of relevant importance was the fact that 'My Argot Is Khan' required a lot of outer search. All this while it was nigh my own man with which I was comforted but here I was search at foreordained perceptions which are a international phenomenon." it has been reportable that 'My Personage Is Khan' is attractive up the issues and challenges faced by Muslims globally and aims at addressing them through celluloid. "Please let me set the listing human that 'My Identify Is Khan' is not an issue- based enter. Instead it's a human drama roughly a mates. The pic present egest you smiling and finish in tears in your eyes," Karan said. "At the end of it all, it's a anthropoid pic with emotions that are coupling. It's a pic which connects with you. But I'm not action first the baton of an distribute. Instead I am retributory using it as a tune of the story," he intercalary. 'My Obloquy Is Khan' also stars Soniya Jehan, Jimmy Shergill, Zarina Wahab, Parvin Dabbas, Arif Zakaria, Navneet Nishan, Sheetal Menon, Arjun Mathur and tyke artist Tanay Chheda who been loved by opportunity in 'Slumdog Millionaire'.

No comments:

Post a Comment